Have you been wondering where Menu Plan Monday went? You might just be wondering why the number of posts have decreased recently. Well, the answer to both questions is priorities! I love the blog, and I love to write; however, sometimes, the blog has to take a back seat to just simple every day life. Our simple every day lives have been hectic this month, and the craziness isn’t quite over yet. In all honesty, it is all I can do to get us fed, clean clothes on our bodies, and keep the house picked up and ready for the comings and goings that are taking place right now.
Now, before you think I’m complaining, I must say we are so BLESSED to have the busy schedule. Yes, I grow weary. Yes, I cry and get overwhelmed with all that is on our plate during this short month. Yes, I try to quit. However, I must testify to God’s grace and faithfulness as He fulfills each need and continuously strengthens me for the next task. God’s grace has been sufficient in each and every moment of this month, and I’m grateful for His word being made true in my life.
With all of that said, I’m back to menu planning …
Breakfasts available to us this week: Granola, pancakes, muffins, eggs, fruit, toast, smoothies
Lunches available to us: almond butter & jelly, minestrone soup, leftovers
Snacks: celery, carrots, nuts, hummus, crackers, fruit
- Monday: Dinner with Koboldts
- Tuesday: Chicken and Veggy Pizza – use up items on hand
- Wednesday: Cottage Pie
- Thursday: Lemon Chicken Pasta Salad – found this through Organizing Junkie’s weekly MPM. Food for My Family linked up! So glad because I’m really struggling for inspiration this week!
- Friday: Travel to D’burg- on the road
- Saturday: In D’burg – fishing! whoo hoo!
- Sunday: Breakfast for dinner w/ Green Smoothies
What’s on your menu? This post is linked to Orgjunkie.com